There are several ways that we strive to keep you informed.
- E-news - This is a weekly bulletin that is emailed to your specified address. This bulletin is distributed by the PTA and contains School and PTA announcements for the upcoming week, as well as calls for volunteers and donations. If you do not receive e-news and would like to, please sign up on the left side of this page. If you have questions, send a message to our parent volunteer E-news editor, Stacie Coates, at firstname.lastname@example.org. E-news are usually sent out on Friday afternoons.
- Principal's voice mail - This is a periodic bulletin that comes to you over the telephone system. This is used to communicate important and timely material to parents.
- School Messenger - This is a periodic bulletin that is e-mailed to you directly from the School or District. This is used to communicate important and timely material to parents.
- Website - This site is updated regularly by our parent volunteer, Damian Penney. If you have any questions, please contact him at email@example.com
- Remind - Rheem School is using a new system called REMIND to send a quick "Text" to parents who sign up for the service. The one-way text message comes from Ms. Frank and will be limited to brief, timely reminders. To receive messages via text, simply text @rheem to 81010. You can opt out of messages anytime by replying, 'unsubscribe@rheem'. Visit remind.com to learn more.